Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Slight Relief

The stitch was removed-at Doctor E@ Sunway. Yes it is the same clinic earlier but a different doctor-again! It was not as painful as I originally imagined. Phew, my finger could at last see the dawn. Some of you (busybody) would like to look at my wound. I do not have the picture of the finger cut on the first bloody day but I do have one picture of how it looks today.


The wound looks healed from outside, blood clog is still stubborn and hell, it still hurts when it's bent.

Here's another picture of one of the apparels that I bled on.

I was busy living with my after-shock hence did not have time to snap on any other details.

Now-here's a count down of 5 weeks. Five weeks from my exam. Additionally, it is a lifetime learning for dignity, and to be a better person. Throughout these years, I developed my love--my love for the society, my love for the next-of-kin, my love to the little-ones on earth (be it children or animals), which all would go in inverse relationship with my love for the country.

Last thing before I hit the sack, my blessings to the world, those who are in financial crisis, I hope the storm will fade away. Crying from my heart, hey bro, although we are apart, I love you and would love to give you my fullest support.

---
Tea of the day, back to the basics and simplicity in life, earl grey. Think of our roots, think of love, think of the old 1800's taste, traditional yet distinctive, aromatically enticing with the scent of irresistible bergamot orange. Think of our loved ones-have we been treating them well like the loved ones?

No comments:

Flavour Please?

Flavour Please?
Flavour of your choice. Colours added as additives.