Monday, September 22, 2008

Deep Cut. The Nine-Finger Weirdo.

Sucky lifestyle has been discouraging me from blogging. But here's the season 2 stories of mishap that is blog-worthy in my life. I have nothing much to complain about except for my carelessness and destiny. For the first time ever in life, I saw a puddle of blood, my very own blood that leaked like a water tap. 21st September 2008, it happened in my uni where I have my part time studies. I shouldn't have changed the spare tyre myself. It was the clumsiness in me that caused the very, very deep cut. I had a stitch at the doctor's. 3 injections were made in total. I bled my jacket, my bag, my trousers and the floor. The scene is still frightfully horrible to me. It caused insomnia. I had never seen my finger split into halves before. Now I'd have to go back to the doctor's everyday to do dressing and am awaiting for the day when the stitch can be removed and the day I would be able to open the bandage to see my deformed finger.

Tracing backwards-my phone is dead, and my tyres went flat (two of them!). Over spent this month and feeling guilty+ fucked up.

I can't go climbing, bye-bye purple black diamond harness.

No sympathy. I am just a bloody nine finger weirdo. Blogging with these remaining fingers now.


-----
Tea of the day: Red date tea. Regenerate my lost pints of blood. God bless.

2 comments:

Leejun said...

Are you ok now my dear?
Why are you so careless duh....
Please, please take extra care to yourself alright.

Luvz.

esteecuppatea said...

Hi leejun dear, I am better now! In 3 day's time I am going to remove my stitch and I will blog about it...

Flavour Please?

Flavour Please?
Flavour of your choice. Colours added as additives.