Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Blogging half sober

Can one find a way to extend beyond 24 hours that you have in a day?
-No, pathetically.

In this case, how can you make full use of time to reach self gratification in life?
-Enjoy hard, improve hard, excute it.

Uh huh, so have you completed your task list describing what you want in life?
-1% of it..and I am needing more actions of it...no,no, in fact I feel like doing it now very badly zzzzzz..



Tea of the day: milk tea, keeping myself awake and recharged for the next second in life!

I am 5 minutes older from the moment I started composing this blog entry. A typical woman will start having unnoticeable wrinkles on her face at the age of 25 without knowing it. So dudes, cherish life.

No comments:

Flavour Please?

Flavour Please?
Flavour of your choice. Colours added as additives.